This course will cover Electrical Safety And Electrical Test Equipment, Single Phase Electrical Installation, Three Phase Electrical Installation, DC Electrical Power System in Ships, AC Electrical Power System in Ships, Types of electrical input/output and parameters, Electrical generation and distribution system, Electrical installations and machinery, motor starters/controllers and ancillary services, Fault finding ship electrical system.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the ship electrical system and its associated components.
- Describe the principles of basic electrical wiring and installation.
- Identify electrical components and devices.
- Analyze the shipboard electrical installations and machinery, motor starters/controllers and ancillary electrical services.
- Identify electrical wiring and installation requirement and its associated components.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform electrical installation, testing and troubleshooting.
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com