Shareen Adlina Shamsuddin
Mrs Shareen Adlina Shamsuddin is a Lecturer with the Marine Electrical and Electronics Technology (MEET) Section at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Instituted of Marine Engineering Technology (UniKL MIMET).
She received a MSc in Telecommunication and Information Engineering in 2009 and Bachelor of Engineering with Honours (Electrical) in 2007 from the MARA University of Technology (UiTM).
Mrs Shareen Adlina Shamuddin is a lecturer in electrical and electronics subjects. She has 10 years experienced in teaching. Her research interests include radio frequency (RF) design and technology and computing. She was program coordinator for Bachelor of Engineering Technology in Marine Electrical and Electronics in 2015 to 2017. She also an editor for Marine Frontier Journal since 2011.
Specific Research Interests
- Radio Frequency (RF) design and technology
- Develop Applications
- Image and Signal processing
- Shareen Adlina Shamsuddin, Mohammad Arif Kader, Norazlina Abdul Nasir, Nurul Akmal Radzi and Fatimah Abdul Hamid, “The Development of a Mobile Campus Information Sharing Android Application”, Engineering Applications for New Materials and Technologies, ISBN: 978-3-319-72697-7, page 231-237, 2018
- S. Hajar,Raja Qhairul Shamsul Zamzuri Bin Raja Gemala Serie, H. M. Radzi, Nurul Akmal Md. Radzi, Shareen Adlina Shamsuddin,I. Shahida,N. H Haliah and Fatimah, “The Study Of Impact Third Harmonic by Salient Polesynchronous Generator”, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, VOL. 12, NO. 10, page 3381-3386, MAY 2017, ISSN 1819
- A design of voting system by using an Android Apps for Fisherman, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Volume 12, issue 6, 2017, ISSN 1819-6608
- Underwater fish shape recognition in Malaysian seawater by using chain code techniques algorithm in real time image processing, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Volume 12, issue 6, 2017, ISSN 1819-6608
- 7th Made In UniKL 2017, on 25th -27th July 2017 at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Spanish Institute, Kedah. Won Gold medal for project entitled “The Development of Android Application for PH Value Analysis”
- The Development of Android Application for Electrical Education, Regional Conference on Marine & Mechanical Engineering 2016, on 4th-6th October 2016 at Politeknik Ungku Omar, Perak, Malaysia
- Noorazlina Mohamid Salih, Muhamad Zulfikre Norsid, Shareen Adlina Shamsuddin, Atzroulnizam Abu, Ahmad Makarimi Abdullah, Mohd Saidi Hanaffi, Mohd Shahrizan M Said, “A Design of Voting System by Using Android Apps For Fisherman’, Regional Conference on Marine and Mechanical Engineering, Politeknik Ungku Omar, Ipoh, Perak, October 2016, ARPN Vol. 12, No.6 March 2017, Pg. 1981-1984
- Participated in Eureka Innovation Exhibition 2016 (International Level) on 16th – 18th August 2016 at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Spanish Institude, Kedah – Title: Development of Android Application for Electrical Education
- Participated in Eureka Innovation Exhibition 2016 (National Level) on 28th – 30th July 2015 at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Spanish Institude, Kedah – Title: The Analysis of Water Pollution Using Image Processing – Case Study in Lumut (Bronze Medal)
- Fatimah Abdul Hamid, M. Shahnizam Sulaiman, Norazlina Abdul Nasir, Shareen Adlina Shamsuddin, Atzroulnizam Abu. May 2016. Development of Wave Wake Signals Classification Using K-Nearest Neighbour Classifier. 1st Made in MIMET 2016.
- Fatimah Abdul Hamid, Muhammad Fauzi Yaacob, Norazlina Abdul Nasir, Shareen Adlina Shamsuddin, Siti Hajar Shamsudin. December 2015. Development of Wave Wake Monitoring System Using MATLAB. Apprentice Innovation & Research Exhibition (AIREX 2015).
Other Skills and Expertise
- Pedagogical skills in teaching – outcome-based learning, assessment and evaluation, microteaching.