Miss Shahida Ishak is a Lecturer in the Technical Foundation Section at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Marine Engineering Technology (UniKL MIMET), Malaysia.
She received the Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Physics from Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) and the Master of Science in Solid State Physics from Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), in 2005 and 2013, respectively.
Miss Shahida Ishak is an established teacher that has 10 years teaching experience at UniKL MIMET and other higher education institution. Her research interests include advanced materials and metallurgical engineering.
Specific Research Interests
- Material characterization
- Mechanical properties
- ZnO properties
- Electrical & optical properties
- I. Shahida, S.S Hajar, N.H Haliah, H. M Radzi, S.D Safian, M. Shahrom. “ Electrical Resistivity of ZnO-Al/PP Composites”, Universiti Teknologi MARA (Terengganu) e-Academia Journal, Volume 6 Issue 1, 2017
- I. Shahida, H.M. Radzi, S.H. Shamsudin, S.D. Safian, S. Mahmud, “Structural Studies And Frequency Response of ZnO-Al/PP Composites”, Engineering Technology & Marine Applications Conference 2014 (ETMA2014) 20 – 21 2014 Langkawi Island.
- D. Safian, S. Mahmud, M.S. Salim, S.Ishak, “The Mechanical and Optoelectronic Properties Of ZnO-Al/PP”, International Conference of Solid State Sciences And Technology, December 18 – 20, 2012, Holiday Inn, Malacca.