SARAH NADIAH RASHIDI received her Master in English as a Second Language from University of Malaya in 2015. She graduated with B. Ed. (Hon) in Teaching English as Second Language from University Teknologi MARA in 2008. Among her remarkable activities as an undergraduate were receiving certification for Training of Trainer (TOT), winning several sports competition and organizing a musical theater at Malaysian Tourism Centre (MTC). In 2016, she received accreditation as a Vocational Training Officer from Department of Skills Development and as a certified HRDF Trainer.
She is presently a Lecturer at UniKL MIMET lecturing English language subjects ranging from the fundamental knowledge like grammar to technical application like technical reports, presentation and interview skills. In collaboration with Boustead Naval Shipyard Sdn. Bhd., she has conducted training for technicians of the Royal Navy of Oman. Her portfolio is extended by her appointment as Kapten Bersekutu (Pertahanan Awam) from 2017 to 2022.
SPECIFIC research interests
- Communication skills
- English for specific purposes
- FUNDAMENTAL ENGLISH ISBN-13: 978-967-0357-43-0
- FOUNDATION ENGLISH ISBN-978-983-4704-86-5
- An Analysis on The Plural Inflections of English Language among Malay Students. Marine Frontier@Unikl Vol 27 (1) 2016
- The Stranded Rohingya Refugees’ “Boat People”: Malaysia, Asean and Internaional Response through Diplomacy Approach. Marine Frontier@Unikl Vol 2 (2) 201
Other skills and expertise
- Organizing event
- A Survey of Problems in Oral Communication Skills When Dealing with English Speaking Clients: A Case Study Of Vale Malaysia Minerals Sdn Bhd
- The Employers’ Perspectives on The Effects of Co-Curricular Activities towards Employability. Employers’ Expectation versus Undergraduates’ Employability Skills
- Immigrants Employability: Factors Affecting Immigrant’s Employability in Industry, Manjung
- A Study on Factors Affecting The Employers’ Recruitment of Bachelor Graduates in Johor Bharu.Needs Analysis: A Case Study on The Usage of English Language at Johor Port Berhad
- Strategies to Improve Spoken English amongst Unikl MIMET Students.