Norhayati Mohd Zainee
Miss Norhayati binti Mohd Zainee is a Lecturer with the Marine Electrical and Electronics Technology Section at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Marine Engineering Technology (UniKL MIMET), Malaysia.
She received the B.Eng. (Hons) degree in Industrial Electronics Engineering from Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka(UTeM) and the M.Sc degree in Microelectronics from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Malaysia in 2009.Currently she is pursuing her PhD in Biomedical Engineering at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia(UKM) .
Miss Norhayati is a PhD candidate in Biomedical Engineering at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. My scope of research is on biomedical device design for continuous monitoring in clinical settings for critical illness .The scope of my work concentrated in instrumentation design and implementation with adapting control factors for emergency triage. I am also one of the recipient of the Erasmus Mundus Techno-2 mobility program by the European Union from March 2015 until April 2016 at Universidad de Gerona, Spain. This mobility program had given me an opportunity in adopting European cultural and multi-language environment in both education and the academic world.
Specific Research Interests
- Dengue Fever Hemodymics and Vital Signs.
- Machine learning.
- Monitoring system using LabVIEW
- N. Binti, M. Zainee, and K. Chellappan, “A Prl Baseeliminary Dengue Fever Prediction Moded On Vital Signs And Blood Profile,” IEEE Conf. Biomed. Eng. Sci. (IECBES), 2016, pp. 652–656, 2016.
- N. M. Zainee and K. Chellappan, “Emergency Clinic Multi-Sensor Continuous Monitoring Prototype Using e-Health Platform,” IEEE Conf. Biomed. Eng. Sci. (IECBES), 2014, no. December, pp. 8–10, 2014.
- N. B. M. Zainee and J. M. Noras, “Teaching Creative Digital Hardware Design,” Elsevier Procedia Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 102, no. IFEE 2012, pp. 464–471, 2013.
- M. I. Kabir, N. M. Zainee, and N. Amin, “Analysis of High Efficiency Amorphous Silicon Single and Multijunction Solar Cells,” Dev. Renew. Energy Technol. ( ICDRET), 2009, no. 400, 2009.
Other Skills and Expertise
- Pedagogical skills in teaching – outcome-based learning, assessment and evaluation, microteaching.
|1) Haris Bin Mohd Saad||A Design Of Electronic Target Device Based On Colour Electronic
|2) Mohammad Amir Faris Bin Mohamud||Traffic Light Monitoring System By Using LabVIEW Dashboard.
|3) Muhamad Hakim Bin Halil||Development Of Chilled Water And Refrigeration Monitoring Systems By Using LabVIEW Dashboard.
|4) Nuramalina Adila Binti Mohd Zakhir||Development Of Body Mass Index(BMI) Monitoring System For Seafarer Working On-Board|
|5) Sumira Binti Sarip||A Development Of Respiratory Sensing Tools|
|6) Adam Faiz Bin Sobri||Tiny Encryption Algorithm (Tea) Using LabVIEW|
|7) Muhammad Yusof Bin Abd. Ghani||Vessel Monitoring System Using LabVIEW
|1) Ahmad Hafiy bin Ahmad Solahuddin||An Automatic Security Gate Pass System.|
|2) Saedul Khudri bin Ahmad Hussain||Stamper Machine Controlled by PLC|