Nor Afiza Mohd Noor
Mrs. Nor Afiza Mohd Noor is a Lecturer with the Marine Electrical and Electronics Technology Section at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Marine Engineering Technology (UniKL MIMET), Malaysia.
She received the B.Eng. (Hons) in Electrical from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia and the Master in Business Administration from Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), Malaysia in 2003 and 2011, respectively.
Mrs. Nor Afiza started her career in 2004 as Quality Assurance Executive with D’Aquarian Services (M) Sdn. Bhd. at Seri Manjung, Perak. The core business of the company is supply, repair and services of marine electronics and communication equipment. Joined Universiti Kuala Lumpur in 2006, she started with the position of Quality Assurance Executive, followed by Admission and Records Executive. In 2013, she has joined the academic team of MEET Section as a lecturer and also holding a position of Head of Section for Quality Assurance until now. With years of experience in management and teaching, her research interests include fundamental of electrical engineering, renewable energy as well as quality and engineering management.
Specific Research Interests
- Fundamental of Electrical Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Quality Management
- Engineering Management
- Study on Safety Awareness and Implementation at Lumut, Marina Island and Pangkor Island Jetty (2018)
- Assessment of the effectiveness of the ISO 9001:2008 implementation in marine construction organization based on the ISO 9001:2008 eight quality management principles applications in terms of customer satisfaction, operational cost and product cycle time (2017)
- Renewable Energy of Wind System for Power Generation in Manjung District (2017)
- Development of Lubricating Oil Water Level Gauge Sensor (2017)
- Adjustable Mini Cradle with Arduino Weight Sensor (AMC) (2017)
- Development of convenient power pack prototype for small scale usage (2017)