Mustaffa bin Ali is an Instructor in the Marine Engineering Technology Section at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Marine Engineering Technology (UniKL MIMET), Malaysia. He focusing on operation of Marine equipment at workshop and loved to involved with student’s development program especially on Dragon Boating. He has been working with Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Marine Engineering Technology (UniKL MIMET) since August 2008.
Mustaffa bin Ali is an enthusiasm technical person, have passion in an innovation and prefer to educate and
contribute with students not only technical knowledge but their attitude also. He enjoys in an invention and water
sports that involved teams.
Other skills and expertise:
1. Holder WKE 750kw Unlimited
2. Ship machinery Simulator trainer
1. Supervised final year projects FYPs for Diploma students in DET Marine Engineering.
2. Supervised Diploma students undergoing industrial training INTRA at local shipyards and marine industries
3. Coach and advisor in Mimet Dragon Boat Club (MDC) UniKL MIMET