Mhd Aslan Yahya
Mr. Mhd Aslan Bin Yahya is a Senior Specialist with the Marine Electrical and Electronics Technology Section at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Marine Engineering Technology (UniKL MIMET), Malaysia.
He received the B.Eng. (Hons) degree in Electrical Engineering from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia in 2001 and Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia in 1981.
Specific Research Interests
- Navigation Equipment and System
- Ship Power Generation and Power Distribution
- Ship Electrical Installation and Auxiliary Equipment.
- Mhd Aslan Yahya, Muhamad Fadli Ghani. 2012. Temperature monitoring system for can cooler thermoelectric technology using peripheral Interface controller (PIC). Marine Frontier, Vol. 3(1): 10-17, ISSN 2180-4907 Marine Frontier Vol 3 (1) 2012
- Mhd Aslan Yahya; Muhammad Zakhiruddin Abdul Rashid Analyse the performance hybrid power generation system using piezoelectric-pv module. Manuscript submitted for 4th MATC 2015
- Mhd Aslan Yahya, Mohd Zaifulrizal Zainol Analysis and review of portable solar panel system for fishing boat. The publication presented at ETMA Conference on 20/21 October 2014 at Langkawi.
Undergraduates – Bachelor
|1) Khairul Nizam Bin Hisam||The Study of Different PWM Modulation Technique for 3-Phase Inverter.|
|2) Khairi Azwan B8in Bd Abddul Razak||Design of Single Phase 1 kVA Dry Type Transformer for Non Linear Load Operation.|
|3) Ku Amar Amali Bin Ku Shairi||Pulse Width Modulation in Uninterruptible AC Power Suppl.y|
|4) Muhammad Irfan Mat Saad||Analysis of Electromagnetic Interference for Shipboard Equipment.|
|5) Wan Izzie Shaiful Bin Wan Kamar Halawi||Integrated Switching DC-DC Converters with Hybrid Control Schemes.|
|1) Muhammad Faris Basheer Bin Mohd Zanan||Study of Different DC bias Current Direction to Voltage and Current Performance.|
|2) Ahmad Nazrin B Ahmad Nasarudin||Comparative Study of AC Drive Control for Induction Motor.|
|3) Divakaran a/l Nadaraja||Performance Evaluation of Induction Motor Assembling|
|4) Muhammad Nazreen Bin Muhammad Affandi||Study of Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) Inverter in Uninterruptible AC Power Supply|