Kamarul Nasser Mokri
Mr. Kamarul Nasser Mokri is a Senior Lecturer in the Marine Construction and Maintenance Technology Department at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Marine Engineering Technology. He received a Master of Engineering in Mechanical – Marine Technology from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. His specialize area are in Composite Marine Construction, Non-destructive Testing and Occupational Safety and Health.
Mr. Kamarul Nasser Mokri is an established teacher and researcher in Wood Technology and Processes, Composite construction especially for Marine Vessel. He also possed Non-destructive Testing Professional Certificate including Magnetic Particle Testing, Penetrant Testing, Ultrasonic Testing, Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing and Welding Inspector. He is currently teaching in Occupational Safety and Health Course.
- Advance composite manufacturing
- Z. A. Zakaria, Amirrudin Yaacob, K. N. Mokri, M. S. Hanaffi, M. Z. Zainol, L. Ganesan, M. F. Ishak, M. A. Majid and K. N. M. Hasan (2017). Development of cost effective Ultrasonic Testing thickness measurement specimens and basic laboratory guidelines for UniKL MIMET. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences (Vol12)
- Amirrudin Yaacob, Kamarul Nasser Mokri, M. K. Puteri Zarina, M. A. Munaim, M. Idrus, Z. A. Zakaria and Jaswar Koto (2017). Comparative mechanical properties study of resin infusion versus hand laminating for the construction of 12-ft fishing boat. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences (Vol12)
- Mokri, K.N., Abdul Hamid, S.E. ., & Roslee, A.A. (2012). Techno-economic Study of resin Infusion versus Conventional Hand Laminating for Construction of 12-feet Fishing Boat. Presented MARTEC 2012 , Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia
Skills and Expertise
- BGAS-CSWIP Painting Inspector Grade2 [License: BG614725 Expiry: 08-08-2015]
- CSWIP Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) – Welds Level2
- CSWIP Ultrasonic Testing (UT) – Weld Level2
- CSWIP Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)Level2
- CSWIP Penetrant Testing (PT) Level2