Fauziah Ab. Rahman
Ms Fauziah received the B.Sc. in Mathematics, from the National University of Malaysia, Malaysia (2007), the M.Sc. Degree in Mathematics from the National University of Malaysia (2009), and currently she pursuing PhD from Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP).
She is presently the Senior Lecturer of Technical Foundation Department at Universiti Kuala Lumpur, where she taught Business Mathematics, Engineering Mathematics, Technical Mathematics and Applied Statistics.
Mrs. Fauziah Ab Rahman is a Senior Lecturer in the Technical Foundation Department at Universiti Kuala Lumpur, Malaysian Institute of Marine Engineering Technology. She received a Master and Bachelor in Science (Mathematics) from the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia and worked as a lecturer in Twintech International University College of Technology (TWINTECH) before she joined Universiti Kuala Lumpur in 2009. Mrs Fauziah has published a number of papers in books, journals and conferences and authored several editions of books.
Mrs. Fauziah is an established lecturer and researcher in mathematics and statistics. Her research interests include fuzzy logic, chaos theory, operational research, mathematical modelling and advanced mathematics. She actively participated in some short and long-term research projects and received several technical awards, including the Beamtime Fund UK 2017 and JWRI International Joint Research Collaborator (JIJReC). She is on the editorial board of Marine Frontier and serves on many program committees.
Specific Research Interests
- Operational Research
- Statistical Analysis
- Mathematical Modelling
- Technical Mathematics 1 Workbook (1st Edition) ISBN 13: 978-967-3-49081-3, ISBN 10: 967-3-49081-3
- Technical Mathematics 2 Workbook(1st Edition) (ISBN 13: 978-967-349-114-8)
- Technical Mathematics 1 Workbook (2nd Edition) (ISBN 13: 978-967-349-150-6)
- Technical Mathematics 2 Workbook (2nd Edition) (ISBN 13: 978-967-349-225-1)
- Technical Mathematics 1 Workbook (3rd Edition) (ISBN 13: 978-967-349-266-4)
- Statistical Analysis of Women Participation and Contribution in Maritime Industry in Northern Region of Malaysia, World Conference on Integration of Knowledge, WCIK 2013. Langkawi, Malaysia. e-ISBN: 978-967-11768-2-5
- Significance of Islamic Social Responsibility (ISR) Practices Towards Organizational Commitment (OC). Statistics and Operational Research International Conference (SORIC 2013) at Riverside Majestic Hotel, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
- Future Capacity Of Port Klang: Expansion Or New Port. Technology, Science, Social Sciences and Humanities International Conference 2014 (TeSSHI 2014), Langkawi, Kedah organized by UITM Kedah. e-ISBN: 978-967-03141-9-8.
- Determinant Of A Regional Port – Centric Logistic Hub: The Case Of Southern Peninsular Malaysia. Engineering Technology and Maritime Application Conference (ETMA 2014), Langkawi, Kedah organized by UniKL MIMET.
- Transportation Model In Delivery Goods Using Railway Systems
e – Proceeding of Global Conference Management Science 2015 (12-13 October 2015) Bayview Beach Resort Hotel, Penang. e-ISBN: 978-967-0792-05-7, pp. 131-140.Website: http://worldconferences.net/proceedings/gems2015/e-proceeding.html
- Transportation Cost Performance Of Domestic Import And Export Operation From Penang And Klang Port To East Malaysia Ports By Using Transportation Methods 3rd & 4th Marine Application & Technology Conference (MATC 2015) published proceeding (ISBN no. 978-967-12634-1-9) pg. 205
- Future Capacity Of Port Klang: Expansion Or New Port Selected Writings in Business & Technology – Tesshi 2014 Chapter. (ISBN no. 978-967-0314-29-7) pg.123-134
- Temperature Profile and Fracture Location of Friction Stir Welded AA6063 -T6 Pipe Butt Joint – ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences). Vol. 11, No. 22, November 2016. ISSN 1819-6608. Pg 13305-13308.
- The Temperature and Hardness Distribution of The Friction Stir Welded AA6063 Pipe Butt Joint – Sindh University Research Journal – Science Series, an ISI-indexed journal. ISSN: 1813-1743. Vol. 48 (4D). Pg 75-78 (2016).
- An Analysis of Storage Space Capacity in Lumut Maritime Terminal (LMT) – Airex and MIM 2016 Publication(Marine Frontier Special Edition, ISSN: 2180-4907) UniKL MIMET
- An Analysis of Power Distribution in Lumut Maritime Terminal (LMT) – Airex and MIM 2016 Publication(Marine Frontier Special Edition, ISSN: 2180-4907) UniKL MIMET
- An Analysis of Waste Storage Space Capacity in Lumut Maritime Terminal (LMT)
Airex and MIM 2016 Publication(Marine Frontier Special Edition, ISSN: 2180-4907) UniKL MIMET
- Demographic Study on UniKL MIMET’s Student (Bachelor) on Mathematic Achievement
-Marine Frontier Technical Bulletin. ISSN No. 2180-4907.
Other Skills and Expertise
- IBM SPSS
- C++ Programming
- Final Year Project – Bachelor
- Master students