Azila Ayub is a teacher in marketing, business administration, innovation management and integrated marine pollution control. Her research interests include customer satisfaction on online ticketing for ferry passengers, customer satisfaction on luggage handling system for ferry passengers, marine pollutions and marketing tools case study.
RESEARCH AREA :
- Marine Pollutions
- Azila Ayub, Faisal Ikram Abd Samad, Puteri Zarina Megat Khalid, Rasidah Shafiee (2018). The Needs Analysis of Luggage Handling System for Passenger Ferries at Jetty Kuala Perlis and Pulau Langkawi, International Journal of Supply Chain Management, 7(5), pp 228-232 (Scopus Indexed).
- A, M. Rashidi. (2015). The Study of 5S Awareness Among Students of University Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Marine Engineering Technology (UniKL MIMET), Marine Application and Technology Conference (MATC 2015)
- Nik Adia Shahanim, Azila Ayub (2015). Study on Management in Delay of Cargo Handling, Marine Application and Technology Conference (MATC 2015)
- Muhammad Shariff Abd Razak, Azila Ayub (2015). Customer Satisfaction on Service Provided by Ports in Peninsular Malaysia Marine Application and Technology Conference (MATC 2015)
- Azila Ayub, Muhammad Fakhrul Arifin Mohd Fadziland Rasidah (2014). A Review of Marketing Mix (4P’s): Issues at SBS Supplies & Services Sdn Bhd, Engineering Technology & Marine Applications Conference 2014 (ETMA2014) 20-21 October 2014 Langkawi Island.
- Mohammad Ari Qamaruzaman Hasli and Azila Ayub, A Case Study of Marketing Mix (4P’s) Issues at UniKL, MIMET Marine Application and Technology Conference (MATC 2014)
- Chartered Institute of Logistic & Transport Malaysia (CILTM).