The objective of the training is to provide participants with an overview of waterjet including its design aspects, construction and installation. Operational aspects including maintenance, overhaul and fault finding or trouble shooting are also provided.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Acquire a good understanding of the mechanics of waterjets.
- Understand the operational, maneuvering, and maintenance details.
- Acquire basic design calculations which will be provided including maintenance schedules and waterjet vessel docking procedures.
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com