This course will enable participants to investigate and evaluate the concepts and applications of electrical generation, distributions, marine electrical, main and auxiliary marine systems installations and services for marine and shipboard applications and practices in small craft and ship environment.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the ship electrical system and its associated components.
- Evaluate the electrical circuits, components and protective devices in electrical generation and distribution system.
- Analyze the shipboard electrical installations and machinery, motor starters/controllers and ancillary electrical services.
- Raise the awareness of electrical engineering.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform electrical installation, testing and troubleshooting.
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com