The Principles of Electrical & Electronics System will provide participants with the basic concepts of the fundamental differences between ideal and practical voltage and current sources and their mathematical models to represent these source models in electric circuits. This subject will also equip participants with knowledge based on the electronic fundamentals to solve basic electronic problems relating to electronic components.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Identify and describe basic electrical and electronic components.
- Apply basic electrical and electronic laws.
- Apply fundamental principles and laws governing magnetic fields and electromagnetic induction.
- Identify and apply fundamental construction and operation of the semiconductor.
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com