This module is meant to expose trainees to the basic factors that are likely to influence the design of modern ports and their infrastructure compatible to the market needs. It also introduces the common management structure in a port system.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the basic factors that influence the design of modern ports
- Compare and contrast the types of berths and terminals.
- Explain the common port investment criteria.
- Differentiate between the various management structures in a seaport system.
- Identify the main issues in port safety and security.
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com