Upon completion of this module, the trainees will get an understanding of the primary and subsidiary legislations applied to several major ports in Malaysia. Besides, the trainees will get a clear overview on the international Conventions related to port operations.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the various sources of law related to Malaysian port operations.
- Explain the national legislation governing the port privatization in Malaysia.
- Differentiate between the various national legislation applied in different major ports in Malaysia
- Analyze the main functions and liabilities of the various port authorities/commission.
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org