This four (4)-day programme periodical inboard engine maintenance course preventive, planning & maintenance (PPAM) firstly to introduce the participants with current technology teaching aids using the engine room simulator. The participants will be exposed to the virtual environment before they look for real engines. Then the next training will be focused on establishing correct practices in real inboard engine working procedures. The participants will practically do hands-on from start-up the engine.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Prevent damages to the inboard engine by proper engine handling.
- Plan periodical maintenance of the engine.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for the inboard engine.
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com