This module is meant to expose trainees to the basic knowledge and understanding of Logistic Cost. The course introduces to students who will give them the basic understanding required in order to be involved in business areas especially in the logistic area.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the basic factors that are likely to influence the logistic costs.
- Describe the elements of Logistic Costs and types of Logistic Costs.
- Analyze the basic Cost Calculation and Final Cost Calculation.
- Understand the Organizational Cost Saving Measures and technical Cost Saving Measures.
- Understand the Fixed Costs Dilemma and Utilization Risk.
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com