This Operations & System Maintenance programme is designed to equip participants with the essential skills and knowledge to perform the role of maintenance engineer specializing in the machinery component repair and maintenance field.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Describe a planned maintenance system, preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, condition based monitoring and maintenance.
- Establish spare parts inventories including machinery spare part and standard defect list.
- Acquire a broad overview of maintenance work scope and maintenance contract
- Conduct hands-on maintenance and troubleshooting of machinery equipment
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org