This course is designed to impart knowledge of Principles of electric motors, Speed control of AC and DC motors, starting characteristics, Induction and Synchronous motors, starter and controller circuit’s components, usage and applications.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the basic theories of DC system and AC single and three phase electrical systems.
- Identify electrical motor components and devices.
- Evaluate the electrical circuits, components and protective devices in motor control.
- Analyze the motor installations and machinery, motor starters/controllers and electrical services.
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org