This course will provide participants with a vast introductory knowledge on maritime operations especially meant for non-mariners who are the players in the industries especially on port terminal and ship operations. Participants will learn on the various elements on the rules and regulations in operational activities, together with the important terminologies related to ship operations that enter the part.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Ability to define ship types and parts.
- Understand the fundamental terminologies of marine and maritime operations.
- Being explored to the technology use for marine and maritime operational activities.
- Raise awareness on maritime law & legislation
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com