This module introduces participants to marine insurance covering the loss or damage of ships, cargo, terminals and any transport or property by which cargo is transferred, acquired, or held between the points of origin and final destination.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the main types of documentation used in international trade.
- Describe the various types of marine insurance.
- Describe the marine insurance process and its underlying principles.
- Outline the marine policies and their coverage.
- Explain the importance of Marine Insurance Act 1906 and relevant national legislation and their effect on consumers and insurers.
- Describe the processes involved in making insurance claims.
- Describe the actions necessary to prevent losses and insurance claim.
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com