This course of machinery and system related to marine engineering explore the main propulsion machinery and auxiliary machinery layout, determine the equipment and auxiliaries installed and with further determine the machinery principles and operation. Various systems are used to propel and operate the ship such as the machineries required for propulsion, steering, anchoring and ship securing, cargo handling, air conditioning, power generation and its distribution.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Provide/equip participants with the knowledge and understanding of marine engineering system and machinery equipment used on-board ship
- Acquire an understanding of marine machinery equipment and their functions.
- Provide / equip participants with the correct marine machinery operational procedures.
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org