The content of the course will cover various systems used to propel and operate the ship. This course will also cover the machineries required for propulsion, steering, anchoring and ship securing, cargo handling, air conditioning, power generation and its distribution. This course aims to provide the audience with a good understanding on marine engineering system and its application. The course begins with an overview of the systems onboard ship and its function. With a good level of awareness in this subject matter, it is hoped that the participants will be better prepared to respond to the complex needs of their respective employment, and interact effectively with other professionals across the different parts of the value chain.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Provide / equip participant with knowledge and understanding of marine engineering system and machinery equipment used on-board ship
- Understand marine machinery equipment and their functioning.
- Provide / equip participants with the correct marine’s machinery operational procedures.
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org