This introductory course will provide participants knowledge of the oil and gas industry. Participants will learn ways to the design and identify the operations of Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG). The objective of this course is to provide with the technical ideas related to LNG projects.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Define safety issues specific to LNG and FLNG.
- Understand basic operation of FLNG.
- Understand technology use for FLNG projects.
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com