This introductory course will provide the participants with knowledge and skills in basic fiberglass works. The participant will be exposed to tools and materials of fiberglass works, basic techniques of hand laminating process and safe quality works.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Define safety issues working with fiberglass
- define tools and materials in fiberglass works
- Apply proper techniques of basic hand laminating.
- Create small fiberglass products.
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com