This is an introductory course designed to provide the trainees with the knowledge and skills to enable them to familiarize with the hydraulic and electro hydraulic system, symbols, diagrams and components, their functions and operations with the ability to construct basic design circuit and its assembly on the work station. To provide / equip participants with the knowledge and understanding of auxiliary support system onboard ship: hydraulic and electro hydraulic system & machinery.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of hydraulics and electro hydraulics system.
- Equip participants with the basic understanding on how the working system of hydraulics and electro hydraulics.
- Provide participants with the basic knowledge on the hydraulics and electro hydraulics components and an international recognized symbols.
- Raise awareness on the importance of construction and assembly of hydraulics and electro hydraulics components and systems.
- Expose participants to circuit assembly and fault finding method.
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com