This module is meant to expose trainees to the basic factors of safety in a port and to develop the knowledge required to understand and explain the requirements for personal safety in an engineering environment.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the basic legal requirements covering occupational Safety and Health in the work place.
- Identify potential workplace hazards in an engineering environment, outline a range of preventive, and control measures.
- List the requirements necessary for industrial housekeeping in an engineering environment.
- Identify the causes of pollution in an engineering environment and outline control measures.
- List the requirements for personal safety in an engineering environment.
- Identify the type of first aid needed in an emergency.
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org