Fundamental Project Management gives you the foundation, tools and techniques to manage each stage of the project life cycle, set goals tied directly to stakeholder needs, get the most from your project management team, and utilize state-of-the-art project management tools to get the work done on time and within budget.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Master fundamental project management skills, concepts and technique
- Facilitate understanding of the step-by-step ways in conceptualizing, defining, planning, monitoring, controlling and closing out projects.
- Develop a Project Plan
- Estimate project costs and schedules using a simple, proven technique
- Establish a dependable project control and monitoring system
- Enhance their management skills in leading, motivating and communicating.
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org