An overview of the processes involved in importing and exporting a product from beginning to end. The course includes growth and direction of international trade, export strategy, planning for export, export channel of distribution, and pricing and export sales contract. Other topics include import regulations and trade intermediaries, selecting import product and suppliers, the entry process for imports and Intellectual Property. Compliance with appropriate Malaysia government regulations is emphasized throughout the course.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the current development of international trade.
- Describe the processes in setting up an import-export business.
- Explain the factors involved in export/import goods
- Identify the main documentation in export and import.
- Define and describe Intellectual Property rights.
- Identify the appropriate sections in the Customs Act and Regulations that are important in exporting and importing.
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org