This is an introductory course aimed at providing participants with the fundamental knowledge of ship design activities. The course covers aspects related to early stage of naval architectural study, from geometries of the ship, lines plan and offset table, ship’s hydrostatics, transverse and longitudinal stability of small angles.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Apply the fundamental knowledge of ship geometries.
- Interpret and relate offsets data with lines plan.
- Calculate ship’s hydrostatics data.
- Evaluate initial stability of the ship due to various loading effects.
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org