This module will provide participants with knowledge and skill in motorboat engine maintenance and servicing works and motorboat engine repair works including determining the types of engines and tools selection, checks of related systems, troubleshooting and safe working practices.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Apply ways to use safety specialist tools and equipment, perform basic servicing and maintenance tasks on their boat and outboard motor.
- Apply ways to flush the cooling system, lubricating, gear case, water pump inspection, fuel system maintenance, steering, control cables, propeller replacement.
- Apply basic electrical tasks including fuse replacement, battery inspection, isolator switches and testing voltage to the starter motor.
- Shipyard personnel involved in shipbuilding activities
- Marine support services
- Port operators
- Classification societies personnel
- Fiberglass technology
- Fresh graduates
- Workshop & laboratory
Phone (O) : +605-6909061/ +605-6909115
Phone (M) : +60-125912759 (An Zawawi) / +60-195953700 (Anuar)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com